Saturday 7 April 2012

At last I hope for some pictures !!

I have now unistalled my Nikon camera from my computer so I am hoping I will be able to show some worthwhile pictures of my work and of my new car.

The first 2 pictures are of some details from my crazy quilt.





The next 2 pictures are of my new old car which is a 1959 A35. We used to have one of these 47years ago when our daughter was a baby.







I will show you some pages from a fabric and painted book which I am making. I went to a workshop run by Frances Pickering last year and I was so inspired by her wotk that I have been quietly beavering away trying to produce something interesting.




A bit too much table and not enough book.
 I haven't mentioned that I love gardening but unfortunately due to my ME I am not able to do very much anymore and my husband has taken it upon himself to learn about gardening.  I have some lovely pictures of my garden and also some of  near where I live in Devon.



Beautiful wild flowers just around the corner from where I live.





I really love the cosmos flowers as they bend in the wind.

Just a little snippet of views of my garden last summer.  I hope it will be as good if not better this summer, that is if we are going to get a summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment