Saturday 7 April 2012

Another long pause from me ----------

Once again it has been a long time since I posted on this blog.  It doesn't mean I have been idle, far from it.  I decided to try another blog site and to be honest it is quite confusing.  I am going to re-post what I put on that site onto Blogger.  I like the new format and I think it will be a much more useful place to blog.  Thankyou to Ro Bruhn for her comments and I hope that she will pop in again to see what I have been up to.

Soon after the surgery on my right hand I very foolishly started a new project.  A crazy patchwork quilt which has taken up so much of my time, although I am enjoying it.  Because of my hand being pretty bad I decided to put it all together using the machine and also some of the top stitching is done on the machine.  I have done loads of hand stitching as well so it doesn't just look like a quick machine job.

Small embroidered pieces for stitching onto the crazy quilt.

I have decorated the top of the quilt with different sorts of embellishments.  These small embroideries are one of them.  I also stitch on buttons and beads.


Well I have just wasted over 2 hours trying to transfer pictures from a new camera.

My other news is that I have recently bought an old car a 1959 A35.  It is rather lovely.  I will try to get a decent picture transferred over.  I hope it won't be another 2 hours.  Well it didn't take 2 hours but now the images which were taken with my old camera are transferring fragmented.  I am really fed up with it, I think I shall uninstall my new camera's files and try again tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment